Thursday, August 11, 2011

Reality Check

If you have been paying attention, you are aware that some very preternatural things have been happening recently. It does not matter where you are located, you have been effected.

We have seen an increase in weather-related problems, problems in Damascus, where authorities have unleashed a brutal crackdown in an effort to put down a four-month-old uprising. Activists expect protests to escalate during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which began August 1, 2011. (Isaiah 17:1, 14; Jeremiah 49:23-27; Amos 1:3-5; Zechariah 9:1-8).
To me, it comes as no cooincidence that, no sooner than I said this:

"I would like to see the body of Christ come together for the purpose Christ commanded. In light of the situation(s) we are seeing around the globe, it behooves us to come together now as a people -- we are, after all, children of God and not children of this world. We actually are a family, and there is an unmeasurable period when we will be together. The people who who have been lead astray, through deception, ignorance, selfishness, etc., are the ones we should be reaching.
"Jesus said,
“Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.” ~Mark 2:17.

It is a tough message to internalize, but, put it into context today and see what this does to your comfort zone"

than did God put this before my eyes:
14 if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Which I read at The Endrun Project.

You should read it → http://bit.ly/Endrun-RethinkingReality2011

No comments:

 

Subscribe

 

Blog Archive

LifeNews.com

Desiring God Blog

Youth for Christ International